I always enjoy trying new sugar cookie recipes, and this one didn't disappoint. In fact, the dough was so tasty, I almost didn't get any baked cookies out of it! I had high hopes of getting the cookies decorated before I needed to get this post up and ready, unfortunately I have about 50 other things I need to get done before tonight....so no decorated cookies....just the main thing. I dare say, the plain cookies won't be around long enough to decorate which means at some point I'll just have to make another batch. (Some point being possibly next year for the holidays!) Thanks to Ulrike for choosing this week's recipe!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
TWD: Grandma's All-Occasion Sugar Cookies
I always enjoy trying new sugar cookie recipes, and this one didn't disappoint. In fact, the dough was so tasty, I almost didn't get any baked cookies out of it! I had high hopes of getting the cookies decorated before I needed to get this post up and ready, unfortunately I have about 50 other things I need to get done before tonight....so no decorated cookies....just the main thing. I dare say, the plain cookies won't be around long enough to decorate which means at some point I'll just have to make another batch. (Some point being possibly next year for the holidays!) Thanks to Ulrike for choosing this week's recipe!
Labels:
Cookies,
Tuesdays with Dorie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I loved them too! The dough was really good. Probally the best sugar cookie dough I have ever tasted : ) When is your cookie exchange this year? I love the Christmas plate!
Aah! I love your Xmas plates! It's always fun to see people serveware! But your snowflakes cookies look so cute!
My plain ones didn't last for long, either! Too much to do to get to fussy with cookies.
must be good if they don't last long enough to be decorated :)
I'm glad you liked them (I thought they were the best sugar cookie I'd had, too!)
Post a Comment