Saturday, January 10, 2009

Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon

I'm always looking for good salmon recipes. It really isn't my favorite fish, but my husband likes it and I try to incorporte fish into our diets at least a few times a month. This is one recipe I'll keep around, it's easy and delicious!

Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon (Taste of Home - Dec/Jan 2009)
1 Tbls brown sugar
2 tsp butter
1 tsp honey
1 Tbls olive oil
1 Tbls Dijon mustard
1 Tbls soy sauce
1/2 to 3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 salmon filet (2 1/2 lbs)
In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the brown sugar, butter and honey until melted. Remove from the heat; whisk in the oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes. Place salmon in a large foil-lined baking pan; brush with brown sugar mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serves 8.

1 comment:

KIM said...

I am going to have to try this....looks simple! I miss Christine cooking salmon for us!