Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TWD: Chunky Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chipsters

Whew, what a title! There is so much going on in this cookie that you do need a long title just to describe it all! This week's recipe was chosen by Stephany at Proceed with Caution. It had many of my favorite things included in the list of ingredients....chocolate, peanut butter (chunky at that!), cinnamon, and nutmeg. The timing for this recipe worked out perfectly for me as I have a function that I am responsible for bringing snacks to this evening...so a cookie platter it is with today's cookie and a few different ones I have had waiting in the freezer. Overall, I like the flavor of this cookie, I could stand a little more peanut butter and a little less cinnamon, but I would definitely make this again with a few minor adjustments. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking cookies! I hope they were enjoyed by all!

Anonymous said...

I'd kick up the PB flavor, too. It's a little subtle.

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

We wish it had a more peanut flavor too! Next time we will add chopped peanuts.