Monday, October 26, 2009

new addition to the family....

and hopefully Mommy's helper in the kitchen (when she's a little bigger). The newest family member is taking up a lot of time :)...and I've not been cooking and don't anticipate cooking for a while, which means the blog probably won't be updated for some time (with new recipes anyway). However, even if this post stays at the top for a while....at least you'll have an adorable picture to look at :)!

Ally
Born: October 20th
Weight: 7lbs 6oz
Length: 20.5

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could just turn this into a blog about Ally...that wouldn't be the worst idea ever, now would it?

Ally's Aunt Christie

Every Day Gourmet said...

I agree with Christie. I would love to get regular updates on your adorable little girl and pictures too!

wanda said...

SO CUTE!!! I am so exctied to meet the little miss!! I am bringing dinner over on Sunday the 8th- I am a bit nervous to bring food to the "foodies!!"

Mimi said...

Congratulations on you baby girl. She is adorable.
Mimi

Simply Life said...

oh that's an adorable picture!