
It's always exciting when I go grocery shopping at the commissary (grocery store on military base) and they have new products. Today I came across a new product in the produce section called, "Freshtables." There were 8 or 9 different varieties of vegetables and stir-fry mixes with sauce that were available in microwave bags. The green beans, carrots, and cinnamon apples looked appetizing, but I chose the butternut squash since it's something my husband would not eat. It was pretty good! I don't know that I would purchase this item all the time, as I could make it myself cheaper, but for convenience purposes it was very tasty. The squash was tender but not mushy, and the sauce was just sweet enough.
1 comment:
Very interesting...I will have to keep an eye out for those. I am proud to say that I have cooked dinner (real dinners!!!) TWO nights in a row! Yeah!
Post a Comment