Monday, April 21, 2008

Personal Pizza

Today for lunch I decided to make a personal pizza. I found personal size pre-made pizza crusts at the grocery store and thought they would be perfect for me when my husband is away on business or for quick and easy meals. I chose to top mine with pesto sauce and tomatoes, but feel free to use whatever toppings you enjoy!



Personal Margherita Pizza
1 personal size pre-made pizza crust
1 small tomato, thinly sliced
4 Tbls pesto sauce
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Spread pesto sauce on pizza crust; top with tomato slices, cheese, and red pepper flakes. Bake in a 425 degree preheated oven for 10 minutes. Slice and serve!

2 comments:

Christie B said...

Holy cow does that look good. Please say you will make me one!

Ellyn said...

I'll make a note to have the ingredients for your visit :) and we can enjoy this for lunch one day!