Monday, June 23, 2008

Chicken Caesar Wraps

Tonight's dinner recipe comes from the Betty Crocker "Cooking for Two" cookbook. My husband and I received this book as a wedding gift and have tried quite a few recipes out of it. I was in the mood for something quick yet "summery" for dinner. I came across the recipe for Chicken Caesar Wraps and felt it fit the bill. Not only that, it is designed to only feed two people, so no leftovers to worry about!



Chicken Caesar Wraps
8 small romaine leaves
2 Tbls chopped red onion
1 Tbls shredded Parmesan cheese
2 Tbls Caesar dressing
2 garden vegetable flavored flour tortillas (I used regular flour tortillas)
2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced (I omitted the eggs, as my husband does not like them)
1 Roma (plum) tomato, sliced
1 cooked chicken breast, sliced

Toss lettuce, onion, cheese and dressing to coat. Place lettuce mixture evenly down center of each tortilla. Top with eggs, tomato and chicken slices. Fold up one end of tortilla about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded end, overlapping. Fold remaining end down; secure with toothpick if necessary.

2 comments:

nicole said...

Those sound perfect for tonight. I have lots of chicken leftover.

Anonymous said...

Wow these look yummy! I love your blog! I found you on the Foodie blog roll.