I was looking through blogs that my friend Susy reads and came across the cutest idea (from one of Susy's friends)! It was a picture of an apron card! I immediately knew I had to run out and purchase some paper to make these cute cards. You could use them as thank you's for those baked goods someone made for you, or to send to a dinner host, as an invitation to a barbecue, or as a cute way to send someone a recipe. I received a package full of goodies from Susy recently, so she'll be receiving my card creation as a thank you (although she's on vacation right now, so she'll probably read this before actually seeing the card...so THANK YOU, Susy!). I based my card dimensions off of a 3x5 index card. So, mine came out pretty large; I'll have to look at scaling it down if I am going to make these in the future.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Cute Recipe Card Creation
I was looking through blogs that my friend Susy reads and came across the cutest idea (from one of Susy's friends)! It was a picture of an apron card! I immediately knew I had to run out and purchase some paper to make these cute cards. You could use them as thank you's for those baked goods someone made for you, or to send to a dinner host, as an invitation to a barbecue, or as a cute way to send someone a recipe. I received a package full of goodies from Susy recently, so she'll be receiving my card creation as a thank you (although she's on vacation right now, so she'll probably read this before actually seeing the card...so THANK YOU, Susy!). I based my card dimensions off of a 3x5 index card. So, mine came out pretty large; I'll have to look at scaling it down if I am going to make these in the future.
Labels:
Recipe card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have one like that but it has a packet of flowers seeds stuck in there! So that is something else you could stick in there with a thank you! Cheap and easy! :) Those are so cute!
I love the card Ellyn! I can't to try these myself! The options are endless on how you can use them~!
Post a Comment