Last week my husband and I had a surprise delivery at the front door. When I opened the door to see what was waiting, I had to chuckle. We had just received our first piece of baby gear thanks to my husband's sister, Christie, and her husband, Matt. All four of us are Indiana University graduates, so this stroller is very fitting for our baby. Matt and Christie had just spent a week in Southern Indiana and made a trip to the IU-Bloomington campus where they spotted the stroller. We are very appreciative of the stroller and can't wait to try it out when the baby arrives. In the meantime "Daddy" has been practicing!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Waiting for Baby
Last week my husband and I had a surprise delivery at the front door. When I opened the door to see what was waiting, I had to chuckle. We had just received our first piece of baby gear thanks to my husband's sister, Christie, and her husband, Matt. All four of us are Indiana University graduates, so this stroller is very fitting for our baby. Matt and Christie had just spent a week in Southern Indiana and made a trip to the IU-Bloomington campus where they spotted the stroller. We are very appreciative of the stroller and can't wait to try it out when the baby arrives. In the meantime "Daddy" has been practicing!
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute!! We'll be sure to send baby Bunch some college gear with more appropriate logos!! =)
Post a Comment