Teriyaki Grilled Chicken
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup canola oil
2 green onions, thinly sliced
2 Tbls plus 1 1/2 tsps honey
2 Tbls sherry or chicken broth
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp minced fresh gingerroot
6 bone-in chicken breast halves
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 5 hours. Drain and discard marinade. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Place chicken skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 40-50 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.
1 comment:
My husband loves to do the grilling. I love to make the flavor. We have chicken once a week, at most, and I want to try this when we do. I love teriyaki.
I am glad you posted this.
Post a Comment