This is one of my favorite quick and easy recipes! I needed something to make from ingredients I had at the house already, and something that wouldn't have any left-overs, as my husband and I are going to see some of our best friends in Washington DC tomorrow!
Peppy Provolone Pizza Slices
1 pound frozen bread dough
8 ounces pepperoni
8 ounces sliced provolone cheese
1 cup sliced jalapeno peppers (optional)
pizza sauce for dipping
Thaw bread dough on a greased 15x2 cookie sheet, according to package directions. Roll dough into greased pan. Place two rows of pepperoni down middle section of bread dough, top with 4 slices of provolone cheese, and half of the peppers. Fold over left side of dough to top the filling (you should still have 1/3 of dough left on your right side). Repeat the filling to create a second layer. Fold the right side of dough over top and crease around the edges to seal. Bake in a 350 degree pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
No comments:
Post a Comment