Thursday, March 27, 2008

Visiting friends and seeing the Cherry Blossoms

My husband and I are visiting some friends who live near Washington DC! We met these friends while in college, the guys "clicked" and so did us gals! We were all in each others weddings, and they just had a baby! So, we are meeting the little girl for the first time! It is a perfect time to be out this way, as the Cherry Blossom festival starts Saturday. I am anxious to get into the city to see all the trees in bloom.

In the meantime, I won't be cooking, so no new recipes for a while! I may post some pictures of DC when we return and will write some things about the restaurants we try. I'll be helping my friend cook some evenings at her house, so with her approval, maybe she will let me post some of her recipes!

No comments: